In the Sabi Sands adjacent to the Kruger National Park, Singita Boulders Lodge towers over the landscape, a monolith of curving thatch and piled stone that joins seamlessly with the rocky geometry that holds it to the Earth. Senufo artefacts and bold sculpture, offset smooth linen in blue and silent white, as cascading water cools the summer air. Boulders rests on the banks of the Sand River in the heart of the Singita Private Game Reserve, unlocking the senses to views that stretch to the edges of the imagination.
Singita Boulder's suites feature magnificent stone bathrooms and bedrooms that encapsulate in luxury. Quiet, simple and luxurious, moments spent on the vast sundecks will leave you at the mercy of the breathtaking wild distance.
Singita Boulders Lodge at a Glance
Accommodation at Singita Boulders Lodge
Singita Boulders Lodge both comprise twelve double
suites, all with own en suite bathroom and shower, outside shower,
private swimming pool, double-sided fireplace, mini bar and fridge,
room mini safe, airconditioning, overhead fans, private lounge, direct
dial telephones and game-viewing deck.
Make an Enquiry or Booking
Facilities at each lodge
Lounge and timber-deck dining areas overlooking the Sand River, bar
area and open boma, gymnasium, health spa, library, wine cellar and
Early morning game drives; afternoon into spotlit evening game drives in open Land Rovers; guided bush walks, seasonal fishing and community tours.
Internet, satellite TV and fax facilities are available to our guests at
Leopard, lion, elephant, buffalo, white rhino, cheetah, hyena, giraffe,
zebra, waterbuck, hippo, wildebeest, kudu and many other mammal
and bird species occur.
- Luxurious all suite accommodation with sumptuous
bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers and private wooden
- Three delicious meals per day, dinners being in the open air
boma, wooden dining deck or indoor dining area.
- All teas and coffees.
- Two open Land Rover safaris per day accompanied by personal
game ranger and tracker team.
- Walking and spotlit night safaris, accompanied by experienced
- Drinks while on the Land Rover safaris.
- All beers, spirits, liqueurs, wines, soft drinks and mini bar.
- Laundry and valet services, subject to certain conditions
- Telephone calls and boutique purchases.
- Transfers to and from the lodges.
- Health spa treatments.
- Use of private Land Rover.
- Certain special meal requests.
- Exclusive use of family suites at Ebony and Boulders Lodges.
We regret that no triples or children under the age of 10 years can be accommodated at Singita Lodges . Exceptions can be made for younger children if the Family Suites at Singita Ebony or Boulders are booked for exclusive use – and if any of the other lodges are fully booked by a single party. For safety reasons we cannot accept children of younger than six years at any of the lodges.